Sunday, February 6, 2022

Still here.

  Well.
   I was, at one point in the fairly recent past, going to comment on the current state of Things That Are Going On Right Now In America, but I've decided not to. Mainly because too much was happening too fast for me to break things down and talk about them. Too much going on in Real Life (work) to give things the proper thought, so I decided to let it all go. At least for now.

   I will say, though, that while I like watching or listening to the news, there hasn't been too much reported that isn't different from previously reported stories; nothing new, in other words. COVID is still an issue, politics are still the same-old same-old, people are still being 'people' (AKA doing dumb things, even when it would be a LOT better for them to not do them), etc.

   Mainly, this a placeholder to let you know I haven't forgotten to post, just haven't had the chance. But, don't worry. I'll be putting things up soon that will make you smile, smirk, frown, roll your eyes, etc.

   Just bear with me, okay? Things will be here, when I can get to them.

   Until then,  keep thinking good thoughts, not only about others, but yourself, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yep...Still here...

    Well.     How have you all been? I hope you're all doing well. Myself? Well, not bad. Some interesting things have been going on rec...