Saturday, October 16, 2021

William....Shatner....In....Space!!

    In case you missed it, William Shatner, aka Captain James T. Kirk, recently became the oldest person to go into space. So far, I think he's also the only 'civilian' who hasn't had to pay for the privilege to do so, being a guest of Jeff Bezos. Which is fine. I'd rather 'guests' get the chance to go, before wealthy people hog all of the trips. 😀

    Personally, I wouldn't mind going myself, but I'd rather go a little further. In actual orbit would be good, maybe a trip around the moon. You know, ACTUAL space, not *this close*. But, I'll let other people work the bugs out before I get in line. After all, I want to be a tourist, not a space statistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yep...Still here...

    Well.     How have you all been? I hope you're all doing well. Myself? Well, not bad. Some interesting things have been going on rec...