Sunday, July 11, 2021

Whatever.....

 Yes, a second post, on the heels of my first one. I would apologize, except I'm going to put these up (A) when I can, and (B) when I feel like it.

The title of this one, Whatever, is more than just that...it's also my general mantra about life in general. There's too much worry, apprehension, fear, hate, and all-around nastiness to deal with on a daily basis; so, what to do? What to tink about it all? Simple.

Whatever. 

Someone cuts you off in traffic? Whatever. Let them. I don't care.

Someone plays loud music, keeping you up, even after you've asked them to please turn it down? Whatever. I hope they like Judas Priest during their 'quiet time'.

The store doesn't have that thing you wanted, because you missed the sale? Whatever. Buy it regardless after it's over, or go to a place that still has it. Or wait until it's on sale again, depending on how much you want/need it. 

Basically, don't let things bug you when you needlessly. There are more important things to worry and care about. Little annoyances aren't worth your time or energy. Let them go, and concentrate on the things that matter. After all, sometimes things *are* out of your control. The last thing you need to do, is be bothered by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yep...Still here...

    Well.     How have you all been? I hope you're all doing well. Myself? Well, not bad. Some interesting things have been going on rec...