Sunday, May 8, 2022

Just a quick one

    You ever wake up, and have a lot of things in your head, things you want to share with people? Things that seem logical (at least, in your sleep-addled state, anyway), and sensible, and all around intesting? And you want to just set them down so you can go over them and relive them and tell other people about them? Not really dreams, but just thoughts? And then you just lose them before you get a chance to write them down?

   Well, that's one of the reasons as to why I have gaps here. I'll have an idea, think "I'll just write that down real quick!", and then either don't have a chance to, or something will come up and I'll forget. Then I get a chance to put something here and think, "Damn it!"
   So, I'll try to put something up more frequently; whether it's a sensible thought, a quote, a rant, or a surprise, it'll at least be something.

  So...how's your day going so far?

1 comment:

  1. With age comes wisdom , knowing when to slow down is all in your mind !

    ReplyDelete

Yep...Still here...

    Well.     How have you all been? I hope you're all doing well. Myself? Well, not bad. Some interesting things have been going on rec...